Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wishing for Summer

05/09/07

~Everyone warned me about the post-wedding blues that set in after the wedding and honeymoon are over. I have to say, I'm not feeling them - probably because I was a total stress ball the week before the wedding - what with trying to finish everything I needed to do for work for the 2.5 weeks I was out of the office and assembling 100 favors 3 days before. Oh and I almost forgot the debacle with my dress not fitting correctly the week of the bid day! So I can safely say that what I feel most is relief that I can watch tv without thinking there is something else I should be doing and that I can eat a cheeseburger without thinking about fitting into a dress!! Plus I've begun an apartment search so that will pretty much keep me busy well into the summer. Summer... that's another great thing to look forward to! -heather

No comments: