Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gift Guide--For Him!



Whether it’s your father, brother, son, husband or boyfriend, it’s always tough to get that special guy in your life the perfect gift. Most men just don’t light-up in surprise over another new tie, set of cufflinks or sweater the same way us ladies go ga-ga over jewelry, bags & makeup. That being said I’ve tried my very best to bring you a few great gifts for all those guys in your life. I guarantee that he’ll love you even more for them!

1. This is not another button-down. It’s a tailored ‘washed-favorites’ from J-crew. I say if he has to wear one everyday it might as well feel like his favorite tee.
2. From skate shops and Barney’s New York to the pages of Nylon Men, Men’s Journal & GQ, Nixon men’s watches are a must-have! Pick up the Chrono 51-30 (see above) or the rotolog (he’ll thank you for it).
3. John Varvatos Vintage cologne—simply put, he’ll smell amazing!
4. You can’t go wrong with tickets to see his favorite team or band!
5. Nothing beats the sound of his ipod on a BOSE dock. If you’re feeling extra nice, then snag him a pair of high-def headphones, too.

xo,
Kristin

2 comments:

DWJ said...

I totally agree with this list! I loooooove how my husband smells in the John Varvatos (the Vintage version is heavenly too). Bose headphones were a hit for the holidays last year and I always get sports tickets as a last resort.

mimi_style said...

o well hello cousin :)

maybe fried asparagus shoulda been included on the list! LOL!