Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide--For Her!



All that glitters…I’m in love with it all! I have touched on the sequin trend in the past, but this holiday season sparkle seems to appear everywhere. From leggings and tuxedo jackets to tarte lipglosses, what better way to be completely festive than with some extra shimmer to turn heads. I spent some quality time ravaging through the options and picked out my faves. Whomever you are buying for this year (even if it’s treating yourself) reach for one of these totally gorgeous, totally dazzling finds!

Tarte crown jewels lipgloss set (dazzling divas) $39
Express sequin leggings $98
Trina Turk ‘Kathleen’ sequin cardigan $223
Kate Spade “El Morocco LauraLee’ sequin bag $375
DKNY ‘Sweetheart’ dress $375
Erica Anenberg Twosome™ ring $144

xo,

Kristin

2 comments:

mimi_style said...

i got an erica anenberg ring from beyond the rack and i am OBSESSED! great list xoxo

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Just writing to say that I LOVE Tarte cosmetics. I recently went vegan by diet and love using products that are vegan-friendly. I'm also a proponent of environmentally friendly products and love how "green" tarte is! I recently turned my sister onto Tarte and she's a huge fan too. Thank you!! -Myra of Twigs & Honey