Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall Trend Alert--GREEN!

I couldn’t be more excited because my favorite color is making its way into the limelight for fall: GREEN! I used to prefer more olive hues, but this season I’ll be walking the line of rich, earthy and forest versions. Everything from leather boots and fur-trimmed bombers to matte lacquered nails will be seeing green. During fall Fashion Week green was all over the runway and I particularly loved this fun punky 80’s-ish look from Louis Vuitton. Although, it’s a bit emerald I think it’s fabulous! If dressing green is a bit much for you all I can say is…incorporate with accessories! Try Rebecca Minkoff ‘clutch’, polish from OPI’S España collection or tarte’s infamous emphasEYES eyeliner. Go one step further and decorate the room with a Cire Trudon candle in odeur de lune (the scent of the moon). So as September rolls in and our tans fade, green proves a perfect match to our fair complexions—very enchanted forest.


xo,
Kristin

No comments: